Jim Neely's Interstate Bar-B-Que is proud of our accomplishments. Over the years, we have earned many awards and honors for our barbecue!
- People Magazine - rated as the second-best barbecue in the nation.
- Vogue magazine - pronounced Interstate the best commercial barbecue in Memphis.
- The Commercial Appeal - named Interstate Bar-B-Que as the home of the best all-around pork barbecue sandwich in the city.
- USA Today - Best place in America for a pork BBQ sandwich.
- In a subline dining review on where to eat in America, done by USA TODAY, only two restaurants in Memphis made the review. Interstate Bar-B-Que for barbecue, and Buntyn Street Restaurant for home cooked meals.